32 Team Outdoor Pond Hockey Tournament
The pond hockey tournament will take place on Saturday, January 24th and Sunday, January 25th at the Batawa Community Centre on 4 outdoor rinks.
The tournament format is as follows:
- 32 Team Round Robin
- 3 Half-Hour Games Guaranteed
- Canadian Pond Hockey Rules Apply
- 4-on-4 Action
- 8 Players Per Team (4 Spares)
- Top 8 Teams Advance to Sudden Death Playoffs
- All goals must be scored from the "attacking" side of the blue line, as verified by the off-ice official. Give the opposing team half the ice after a goal.
- Shinguards are recommended